How are you all? Hope you are all doing great! I know I have not updated for a while and I am trying to make it up to you! So I have decided to put up a “What If” series questions. Everyday, I will answer a What If question and post it here.
I think it is a great way for me to enhance my creative writing skills. It is something that I want to improve further. And the best way to hone this skill is by writing and reading a lot. As they say, “Practise Makes Perfect”.
I hope you enjoy reading this one. I am open with any constructive criticisms and suggestions that will develop my writing skills yet further.
WHAT IF… I WON THE LOTTERY? WHAT WOULD I DO?
This is by far one of the most overrated question ever. We have been there, the thought of having loads of money out of nowhere is quite an overwhelming feeling. I always caught myself daydreaming that I would win a lottery, and plan the things I would do once I have those cold hard cashhhhh.
- So the first thing I would do is…. pack my bag and go straight home to the Philippines. I want to spend more time with my family and celebrate the good news with them. But I would probably keep the secret to myself. hahaha
- TRAVELLLLLLL… This time, I want to travel with my family and friends and explore the wonderful places of my country. It’s a shame that I haven’t traveled that much in the Philippines. So this time, I will wander and get lost in my own country. This doesn’t limit to domestic travel. I will travel the whole world if possible. I know in my heart that I am meant to see the beauty of this planet.
- I want to study again preferably in European country. I am not sure what to take yet but the thought of going back to school excites me. I know that I have been learning random interests on my own, but the idea of exploring things with other people relieves some of my university days that I miss so much. I really like the idea of unlocking a new set of skill. So I will definitely go back to school again.
- I have longed to have a school that helps my community. A school that will focus on livelihood programs and teach practical essential skills. It is my way of giving back and saying thank you for my great fortune.
- I will buy my own place and a farm. I really love the idea of growing my own food from my garden and living on my own. The taste of independence and sustainability are worth spending a fortune.
Okay, these are the things that I would definitely do if I won the lottery. Somehow, these are achievable things even without the enormous amount of money I’ll have.